Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2009



('09 UCLA f.s. @ Campsite, Holcomb Valley)

'09 was way too much fun! I did two field schools again that year. First was Big Bear and then a whole month in Pendola. The group at Big Bear was so cohesive- I love everyone who went through that school, everyone!



(Top to Bottom: Ladies @ Newberry Cave, Chicken and beer for Frank's "21st" birthday, Newberry Cave (group outing)), and delirious after a long hike near intaglios)

I cannot find the group pic from Pendola (send it to me if you have it!), but here are a few pics from the hottest, buggiest place on Earth (that I've been to, anyway...)



(L to R: Cadie and I really enjoying Edgar's cooking, us hard at work (I'm wearing a sweater and it's ninety degrees- for the bugs, not the weather))



(Steve.)

1 comment:

  1. Some great pics! Can't wait to check out the new location this year! Good food, good people, good times!

    ReplyDelete